Staged to Sell
Stage It, Sell It, Profit!
Turn on any popular home network on cable TV and you’ll find a program on staging.
Re-arrange your furniture, pick a soothing color palette, clear out the family photos, and your home will sell faster, and for more money. Sound too frou-frou to be true?
It’s not! The soft and decorative side of staging is backed by hard facts.
Janet and Lynn are both Certified in Staging and we always help our agents stage our vacant listings – so another great reason to list with us. Need a little help in making your home show better? List with a Your Realty Link agent or Team, and we will give you an hour free staging advice.
- Real estate agents like great-looking homes because they are easier to sell.
- An agent’s job is to please their clients, and they will direct their buyers to the homes they think they will buy.
- Agents talk to other agents who are also directing their buyers to the best homes on the market. An attractive listing will be shown more often, meaning more market exposure—critical for a quick and profitable house sale.
- Staging is non-negotiable in many parts of the country. Staging a listing for sale in an area where the concept hasn’t caught on can give you an advantage, particularly if there are many unsold listings similar to yours on the market. Buyers gravitate to listings that look good and are in move-in condition.
- Buyers are looking for value. When prices are flat or on the decline, buyers need to perceive that the house is worth the price.
STAGING IS A VALUE-ADDED SERVICE
Staging an entire home could cost you up to $2000!
But Not With Our Team – Free Staging Advice Is Part of Our Service
Bottom line: staging is more than an exercise in tasteful interior design. It is a business decision that can have a huge impact on your financial return and timeline.
Over the years I have helped many sellers move a piece of furniture from one side of a room to the other to present the room to buyers or I’ve been called in to suggest the right color of paint for a wall but it wasn’t until this past year that I officially became a “certified” home stager. Real estate sales is my lifetime career but I felt being able to assist both buyers and sellers in staging and redesign was an added value to my services.(Janet)
Staged Homes Sell 50% Faster…. Staged Homes Sell for 6-10% More
ONE FREE HOUR OF MY TIME (a $100 value)
Contact us today if you are interested in taking advantage of this one free hour of time. But let me warn you too – staging is simply enhancing your home ‘with the furniture and accessories you already have’. Staging helps the buyer feel comfortable by making the space in your home feel welcoming, uncluttered, and draws a buyer in. Rearranging furniture away from a wall, for instance, can actually make a room seem larger with a sense of harmony and order. As a Realtor for more than 40 years, I have found that many sellers want to sell their home but they don’t take depersonalizing their home seriously. Collections for instance may appeal to you but a rock collection or a doll collection may just look like clutter to a perspective homebuyer. “When in doubt – take it out” is a bottom line for staging. Think about a model home…your finished, staged home should resemble more the model home with its limited number of pictures and just a few items on the counter tops. You can easily place your own furniture and accessories when you walk into a model home. Let me help you set the stage to sell! I love staging vacant homes too and I do this free of charge from my own inventory of accessories for some of my clients. We can talk about this added value service when we discuss listing your home. (Janet is certified in staging and making this offer. Janet is also the Broker/Owner and would welcome helping any agent with Your Realty Link in talking with a seller about staging their home before putting on the market. If you have another agent at YRL – that is fine – just let them know you are interested in this added service. They love the team concept and know that Janet will help them whether it is her intended listing or theirs.
Help Me Stage My Home – put your info below and you will be contacted: